This policy describes the information we process to support myQtoken.com and other products and features offered by myQtoken.com (myQtoken.com Products).
What kinds of information do we collect?
To provide the myQtoken.com Products, we process information about you. The types of information we collect depend on how you use our Products. You can learn how to access and delete information we collect by through myQtoken’s App.
Things you and others do and provide.
- Information and content you provide.We collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you use our Products, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide (like metadata), such as the location of a photo or your photo and sharing your companion details. Our systems automatically process content and communications you and others provide to analyze context and what’s in them for the purposes described below. Learn more about how you can control who can see the things you share.
- Data with special protections: You can choose to provide information in your myQtoken.com profile fields. This and other information (such as racial or ethnic origin, philosophical beliefs or trade union membership) could be subject to special protections under the laws of your country.
- Your usage.We collect information about how you use our Products, such as company/vendor location and queue details, issued tokens, customer details, customer’s profiles, and the types of content you view or engage with; the features you use; the actions you take; the people or accounts you interact with; and the time, frequency and duration of your activities. For example, we log when you’re using and have last used our Products.
- Information about transactions made on our Products.If you use our Products for purchases or other financial transactions (such as when you make a purchase), we collect information about the purchase or transaction. This includes payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information; other account and authentication information; and billing and contact details.
- Things others do and information they provide about you.We also receive and analyze content, communications and information that other people provide when they use our Products. This can include information about you, such as when others share or comment on a photo of you, send a message to you, or upload, sync or import your contact information.
As described below, we collect information from and about the computers, phones, connected TVs and other web-connected devices you use that integrate with our Products, and we combine this information across different devices you use. For example, we use information collected about your use of our Products on your phone to better personalize the content (including ads) or features you see when you use our Products on another device, such as your laptop or tablet, or to measure whether you took an action in response to an ad we showed you on your phone on a different device.
Information we obtain from these devices includes:
- Device attributes:information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
- Device operations:information about operations and behaviours performed on the device, such as whether a window is foregrounded or backgrounded, or mouse movements (which can help distinguish humans from bots).
- Identifiers:unique identifiers, device IDs, and other identifiers, such as from games, apps or accounts you use, and Family Device IDs (or other identifiers unique to myQtoken.com Products associated with the same device or account).
- Device signals:Bluetooth signals, and information about nearby Wi-Fi access points, beacons, and cell towers.
- Data from device settings:information you allow us to receive through device settings you turn on, such as access to your GPS location, camera or photos.
- Network and connections:information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, connection speed and, in some cases, information about other devices that are nearby or on your network, so we can do things like help you stream the application from your phone to your TV.
- Cookie data:data from cookies stored on your device, including cookie IDs and settings.
Information from partners.
Advertisers, app developers, and publishers can send us information through myQtoken.com Application or Portal they use, including our plug-ins (if any). These partners provide information about your activities off myQtoken.com—including information about your device, websites you visit, purchases you make, the ads you see, and how you use their services—whether or not you have a myQtoken.com account or are logged into myQtoken.com. For example a business could tell us about your details. We also receive information about your online and offline actions and navigations from third-party data providers who have the rights to provide us with your information.
Partners receive your data when you visit or use their services or through third parties they work with. We require each of these partners to have lawful rights to collect, use and share your data before providing any data to us.
How do we use this information?
We use the information we have (subject to choices you make) as described below and to provide and support the myQtoken.com Products and related services described in the myQtoken.com Terms. Here’s how:
Provide, personalize and improve our Products.
We use the information we have to deliver our Products, including to personalize features and content. To create personalized Products that are unique and relevant to you, we use your connections, preferences, interests and activities based on the data we collect and learn from you and others (including any data with special protections you choose to provide); how you use and interact with our Products; and the people, places, or things you’re connected to and interested in on and off our Products. Learn more about how we use information about you to personalize your myQtoken.com experience, including features, content and recommendations in myQtoken.com Products.
- Information across myQtoken.com Products and devices:We connect information about your activities on different myQtoken.com Products and devices to provide a more tailored and consistent experience on all myQtoken.com Products you use, wherever you use them. We can also make your experience more seamless, for example, by automatically filling in your registration information (such as your phone number) from one myQtoken.com Product when you sign up for an account on a different Product or Service.
- Location-related information:We use location-related information-such as your current location, where you are located and the live, the places you go, and the businesses and people you’re near-to provide, personalize and improve our Products, for you and others. Location-related information can be based on things like precise device location (if you’ve allowed us to collect it), IP addresses, and information from your and others’ use of myQtoken.com Products (such as check-ins or events you attend).
- Product research and development:We use the information we have to develop, test and improve our Products, including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features.
Communicate with you.
We use the information we have to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our Products, and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
Research and innovate for social good.
We use the information we have (including from our partners we collaborate with) to conduct and support research and innovation on topics of general social welfare, technological advancement, public interest, health and well-being. For example, we analyze information we have about migration patterns during crises to aid relief efforts. Learn more about our research programs.
How is this information shared?
Your information is shared with others in the following ways:
Sharing on myQtoken.com Products
People and accounts you share and communicate with
When you share and communicate using our Products, you choose the companions for what you share. For example, when you share your token on myQtoken.com, you select the companions for sharing, such as a group, all of your friends, the public, or a customized list of people. Your network can also see actions you have taken on our Products, including engagement with sponsored content.
Public information can be seen by anyone, on or off our Products, including if they don’t have an account. This includes your account’s username; any information you share with a public audience; information in your public profile on myQtoken.com and it’s application; and content you share on a myQtoken.com Page, public myQtoken.com account or any other public forum, such as myQtoken.com Marketplace. You, other people using myQtoken.com, and we can provide access to or send public information to anyone on or off our Products, including in other myQtoken.com Company Products, in search results, or through tools and APIs. Public information can also be seen, accessed, reshared or downloaded through third-party services such as search engines, APIs, and offline media such as TV, and by apps, websites and other services that integrate with our Products.
Learn more about what information is public and how to control your visibility on myQtoken.com.
Content others share or reshare about you
You should consider who you choose to share with, because people who can see your activity on our Products can choose to share it with others on and off our Products, including people and businesses outside the audience you shared with. For example, when you share a post or send a message to specific friends or accounts, they can download, screenshot, or reshare that content to others across or off our Products, in person or in virtual reality experiences such as myQtoken.com spaces.
Information about your active status or presence on our Products.
People in your networks can see signals telling them whether you are active on our Products, including whether you are currently active on myQtoken.com, or when you last used our Products.
Apps, websites, and third-party integrations on or using our Products.
When you choose to use third-party apps, websites, or other services that use, or are integrated with, our Products, they can receive information about what you post or share. Also, when you download or use such third-party services, they can access your public profile on myQtoken.com, and any information that you share with them. Apps and websites you use may receive your list of myQtoken.com friends if you choose to share it with them. But apps and websites you use will not be able to receive any other information about your myQtoken.com companions from you. Information collected by these third-party services is subject to their own terms and policies, not this one.
Devices and operating systems providing native versions of myQtoken.com (i.e. where we have not developed our own first-party apps) will have access to all information you choose to share with them, including information your customers and their companions share with you, so they can provide our core functionality to you.
Note: We are in the process of restricting developers’ data access even further to help prevent abuse. For example, we will remove developers’ access to your myQtoken.com data if you haven’t used their app in 3 months.
If the ownership or control of all or part of our Products or their assets changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Sharing with Third-Party Partners
We work with third-party partners who help us provide and improve our Products or who use myQtoken.com Business Tools to grow their businesses, which makes it possible to operate our companies and provide free services to people around the world. We don’t sell any of your information to anyone, and we never will. We also impose strict restrictions on how our partners can use and disclose the data we provide.
We share information about you with companies that aggregate it to provide analytics and measurement reports to our partners.
Partners offering goods and services in our Products.
When you subscribe to receive premium content, or buy something from a seller in our Products, the content creator or seller can receive your public information and other information you share with them, as well as the information needed to complete the transaction, including shipping and contact details.
Vendors and service providers.
We provide information and content to vendors and service providers who support our business, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our Products are used, providing customer service, facilitating payments or conducting surveys.
Researchers and academics.
We also provide information and content to research partners and academics to conduct research that advances scholarship and innovation that support our business or mission, and enhances discovery and innovation on topics of general social welfare, technological advancement, public interest, health and well-being.
Law enforcement or legal requests.
We share information with law enforcement or in response to legal requests in the required circumstances .
How do we operate and transfer data as part of our global services?
We share information globally, both internally within the myQtoken.com Companies, and externally with our partners, vendors and service provider and with those you connect and share with around the world in accordance with this policy. Your information may, for example, be transferred or transmitted to, or stored and processed in the country where we have deployed our servers or other countries outside of where you live for the purposes as described in this policy. These data transfers are necessary to provide the services set forth in the myQtoken.com Terms and to globally operate and provide our Products to you. We utilize standard contract clauses, rely on the European Commission’s adequacy decisions about certain countries, as applicable, and obtain your consent for these data transfers to the above said region and other countries.
How will we notify you of changes to this policy?
We’ll notify you before we make changes to this policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised policy before you choose to continue using our Products.
How to contact myQtoken.com with questions
You can learn more about how privacy works on myQtoken.com. If you have questions about this policy, you can contact us as described below. We may resolve disputes you have with us in connection with our privacy policies and practices. You can contact through our website myqtoken.com’s contact us page.
Date of Last Revision: 1st July, 2019